Wednesday

Project Life with Freckled Fawn

Hey Everyone! This is Jennie! Today I'm sharing these pocket pages I made using Project Life cards and products from Freckled Fawn. The majority of the Oh Deer Me Kits are very fun and bright so they go perfect with these cards. 

When I started my Freckled Fawn addiction I was all about the washi but now the alpha stickers are way up there with washi! 

Another thing I love is enamel dots! When they are shaped like these Enamel Hearts Stickers I get crazy excited! This week was really busy with lots of colors and photos! Sometimes I go a little overboard so I stopped myself before it was way too busy!

In this title card I managed to put all my favorite things: washi tape, puffy alphas, enamel hearts and word stickers.

Whenever I run out of letters I have to get creative. I love these Yellow Puffy Script Alpha Stickers but I ran out of e's so I turned a "w" to the side.

Sometimes I like to leave white spaces in my photos so I can add embellishments in my project life spread. The Yellow Puffy Script Alpha Stickers are from the May Oh Deer Me Kit but the rest of the embellishments I used are from the June Embellishment Kit. I like how I can mix everything from my kits with items I already own or want to buy.

I love acetate pieces and Freckled Fawn makes them so well! These Large Acetate Numbers are super cute! I like the colors, patterns and 70's vibe. To glue this ampersand I used the Tombow MONO Aqua Liquid Glue.

Speaking of gorgeous acetate pieces, I loved these Acetate Frames from the April Kit. In the last layout I made I only used them in photos but they framed the "Enjoy the Ride" card so well! I might need to get a second pack because I already used the white and light blue frames.

Kids' drawings are a really good way to demonstrate in which stage kids are right now. If you don't have kids you can ask the important kids in your life to make a portrait of you. Kids always focus on one thing about you and the rest fits their aesthetic. For example, my daughter always draws me with glasses. 
I hope you enjoyed these pages and some of the ideas I showed! Remember to share your creations with us in the Freckled Fawn Fanatics Facebook Group.



0 lovely comments: