Friday

Project Life with Freckled Fawn!

Hi Everyone! This is Jennie sharing a Project Life Spread using the August Oh Deer Me Kit and some throwbacks from a few years ago. 

I also used the All About Love Journal Cards by Lili Niclass.

Lately, I am obsessed with acetate pieces! This month's kit includes gorgeous Vintage Doily Acetate Die Cuts. To glue all my acetates I use the Tombow MONO Aqua Liquid Glue.

I am crazy about these Large Acetate Numbers! I love the extra texture when you can see the pattern from the background. On top, I added the White Puffy Script Alpha Stickers. At the bottom, I used some of my favorite Emoji Wood Veneers. I've been neglecting my wood veneers so I put a bunch of them in a pretty bowl on my table and it really motivated me to use them!

These alphas are from the very first Oh Deer Me Kit I got! I love them and lucky me I can still form a few words with them. I'm really trying to use my stash.

I was so excited to include my Freckled Fawn Design Team announcement in my Project Life album! Next to the photo I added White Foam Words and Lovely Day Chipboard Stickers. I love how purple is sneaking into the scrapbooking world, like these Lavender Vellum Alpha Stickers.

On the photo, I layered the Label Washi a word sticker and White Puffy Hearts. I also like layering transparencies. I used an Acetate Heart with the NEW Clear Wanderlust Phrase Stickers.

I was inspired to add embellishments on this photo by Odessa! She is part of the design team and she is one of my favorite project lifers! Make sure you check her out!
I hope you enjoyed this post! Take Care!

0 lovely comments: