Friday

So glad for October!

Hey Everyone! This is Jennie with some Fall Pocket Pages using the October 2017 Oh Deer Me Kit.

I used the October 8.5 x 11 Papers to make the title card and mat some of the photos.

One of things I love the most about fall is all the different textures like leaves and sweaters. In my layout, I tried to copy that by using wood veneers, cork and leatherette leaves.

Since I saw this October Wood Veneer I knew that it would go on a title card. To write the week I used the Autumn Cardstock Alpha Stickers and to stamp the dates the October Label Stickers

I don't like to put 2 filler cards together, the one in the center is there for the purpose of sharing the layout. It's a photo my daughter's teacher shared with the Dojo App. It includes other children but seeing blurred faces throws me off so this is easier for me to swap it for a filler card. For the third card I made a filler card using a card from the Adventure Journal Cards Set. I used the October 8.5 x 11 Papers to die cut a stitched circle then I added this cork globe from an old Oh Deer Me Kit and top I added a white puffy heart.

The wood veneers in the shaker pocket are from an old Oh Deer Me Kit. I used the Real Deal Clear Stamp on the photo in the corner. 

Sometimes when my week is slow or I don't take many photos so I add photos of pictures my daughters made. That way I keep all the images but I don't keep all the papers and clutter.
I hope you enjoyed these pages! Share your fall creations with us using the hashtag #freckledfawn!
Take Care! 



0 lovely comments: