Wednesday

Citrus Twist Kits: Week 42 Happenings

Hi Everyone! This is Jennie with my second spread using the November Pocket Life Kit from Citrus Twist Kits. 

This was a busy week so I made this photo my title card. The label is from the Ephemera Pack and these awesome puffy alphas come in the kit. At the top I used the stamp from the kit.

I also used the numbers from the Puffy Alpha Stickers. I put numbers on the photos and the matching number in a card with the journaling.

This kit comes with awesome cork pieces! I have a few left to use in my December Daily.

The stamps that come in the kit that pretty bendy so I can curve them to stamp next to objects. I use StazOn Ink for stamping on photos.

I read this quote on a meme and I had to type it next to this photo! The tags and coffee cup are from the Ephemera Pack. In here I also used puffy stickers and stamps.

Here is the process video! I hope you enjoy it! 


0 lovely comments: