Monday

Pocket Life Week 13

Hey Everyone! This is the last project using the Savannah Pocket Life Citrus Twist Kit. 

It was a photo heavy and fun week! I had lots of fun stamping! 

I was taking 3x3 photos thinking that I was going to use the page protector with all the 3x3 pocket but I didn't have enough so I used the paper from the kit to mat the photo.

I used a photo for the title. I used a few die cuts to add the week and date!

The plan here was to add a little stamping here and there but it got out of hand and I couldn't stop. I really love the outcome It seems to bring the subject forward.

Whenever you have too many photos and can't decide remember collages.

Instead of my regular journaling I decided to use lists.


Enjoy the process video! I'm also sharing the kit leftovers.



I hope you like these pages! 

0 lovely comments: